Sunday after Dad got off work we loaded up the family and drove to a fun center called Bullwinkles. This was my first time there. They have a lot of stuff do do there, so much better then Chuck E. Cheese, and I am actually wanting to go back with just adults and play. Do some miniature golf and head to head Go-kart racing, competing against kids just didn't seem to be challenging enough.
Although Mackenzie couldn't do a whole lot she still had a great time. Sometimes this age is nice because she doesn't understand what she is missing and is very happy with what she is doing.
I was surprised I was able to get her to put her face in the window...
Valerie climbing the rockwall...in flipflops!?!
Daddy caught a picture of us laughing and having a good time. Her personality is really coming out and she's quite the goofball...
Here's Mackenzie enjoying a game that she 'thinks' she's playing...
Austin, Valerie and I soaking each other on the bumper boats. It was so hot so we did this first thing and good thing because we were very very wet. So much for having straight hair that day!
Steve and Val...
Austin...
Steve playing it cool and you can see Austin in the background...
Had a great time with this little one...
Monday, July 20, 2009
Composed by Dawn at 9:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 awesome comments:
I'm surprised you got her to stick her head through the hole too. The picture of Steve cracks me up with his hand signs as he is driving.
Post a Comment