
Sunday Mackenzie and I drove with a friend and her 2 kids to a "theme" park called Enchanted Forest. There are quite a few pictures so you can't say I didn't warn you.
This place has been around for-ev-er. It first opened it's doors in 1971. Some of it looks like it's been around awhile but when you have kids you just go with it. I hadn't been for probably almost 15 years.
The day was perfect! The weather was gorgeous and most of it is under trees so you stay cool. There were not a lot of people this particular day so that was a bonus. Us 2 Moms and kids had a great time and it was such a great day and memory. I was looking forward to this day and I'm so glad we went. My favorite part was the original area which is Storybook Lane.
This is storybook lane. It's really cute and they have all the stories that we grew up with, not so sure the young generations know them very well.
These toadstools were so cute.
Slide at the big witches head.
The mouth of the big witch.
Lisa and her adorable kids.
Mack and I going down the slide together with Kaelee to my left. She had flipped around.
Mackenzie going by herself and she flipped around too and was enjoying it.
I thought this train was so cute. I love the colors.
And the drive home........
Ahhhhh, pure bliss! Really shows that they had a GREAT day!
I found this review online about the park....So is The Enchanted Forest really Oregon's premier theme park? I think I could safely say that it is. Not only is it a theme park in the true sense of the word, but the fact that it is family owned means that they won't gouge you at every turn. It's affordable and what they don't offer in the way of attractions is made up for with the family owned experience you won't get at the bigger places. That and it is also the only theme park in Oregon... - Mark
Tuesday, July 7, 2009
A day of fun!
Composed by Dawn at 7:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 awesome comments:
The Humpety Dumpety looks very cute!
I love days like that when the kids pass out asleep at the end! Looks like fun!
Wow that looks like an amazing place! I love the car ride home picture! Priceless, you know they had a great time!!!
Post a Comment