Mackenzie loves olives. Of course what kid doesn't? It's the first thing she picks off a slice of pizza to eat. She can't get enough. She will even get into the pantry and bring me cans of sliced olives.
Here is the first time that she's had them on her fingers and she loved it! 
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Oh Oh Olives!
Composed by Dawn at 7:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 awesome comments:
Oh yah, Hunter loves them on her fingers too! I love how she is just standing there waiting to get them on her fingers.
I know I have told you this but she really is the cutest girl...well, the cutest dark haired girl my blonde little one is pretty cute too! Ha!
And btw- Lauren has the same skirt! Children's Place for like $3 right? She loves it!
So funny my kids hate olives.
Glad she is having fun and enjoying herself.
Post a Comment