Monday, May 18, 2009

i ♥ faces - Blurb Photo Contest


Entries - Amateurs/Beginners Category

So this is my first attempt at this. There are so many great photos out there, I definately am in the amateur category. The idea for this week was to pick out your favorite all time face photo. I have a lot of favorites but this is my most recent one. I thought it captured the moment....

We were outside and my husband was blowing bubbles and Mackenzie was getting so excited about it. I like that this picture captures what a mess she can be. I love the light coming through her disarrayed hair and she has some sand on her chin but still has a sweet look on her face. She was playing hard that day!



"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."

14 awesome comments:

Rebecca said...

what a little beauty and what a sweet capture.
~Becca

Melinda said...

What a gorgeous photo of a very lovely little girl. I love the blurry background!

Michelle said...

how cute is she!!!
great picture

Hana said...

She's having so much fun just being a kid! Great photo!

Unknown said...

What a cute shot!

http://scienceesl.blogspot.com

Foursons said...

Fantastic first attempt! I love the lighting!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you decided to enter! :-) I love her pretty hair in the light - gorgeous shot!

Unknown said...

She is a doll! Love the sun shining through her curls & that FACE...precious! Great job!

Waldron Family said...

I love the look of anticipation in her face!! SO precious as usual :-)

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful picture! you should be proud of it! i love the blurry background and wisp of her hair! good luck with your entry!

Alice said...

what a cutie pie! i love the light coming in over her shoulder. good luck with the contest :O)

KKRT said...

Love the backlighting in her hair. A really neat photo. She is adorable. Congrats on an amazing photo.

Krista said...

what a genuine smile - love her cheeks & hair!

April said...

I love the smile! You can really tell she is having a good time.