I think Mackenzie loves vacations. She got a lot of Daddy & Mommy time. This was her second time on an airplane and on the way there she did very well. She sat in her seat and watched her Shrek movie. My parents sat behind us and they even commented how good and quiet she was. You never know with a 2 year old.
On the way home she wasn't feeling good from some antibiotics she was on for an ear infection so it was a different ride. She was quiet but just wanted to sleep on one of us.
Daddy snapped this picture of us on our last night when we were crashed out. Since I do most the picture taking it's always a fun surprise to see something that someone else took. At least in this case. :)
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Composed by Dawn at 7:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 awesome comments:
That is the sweetest picture seeing her cuddled up to you like that.
I like the cuddling too. Very sweet of Daddy to take the picture.
Post a Comment