Last week our local library had a storybook time. In the evening! My friend reminded me that I always complain how everything like this is during the day, which is true, so I felt like I should go.
It was titled Princess and Pirates Tea Party. I got out one of Mackenzie's play dresses that I had received from a girlfriend and we attended. Mackenzie is still a little young to participate in the songs and pay attention to the reader. She mostly sat in my lap on the floor and read books. Kinda loudly I might add! :)
We stayed for about a half hour and then headed for home.
I really liked how all the librarians that were there were dressed up. They had a refreshment table and I remember seeing a tea pot and gold chocolate coins. Since we didn't stay long I'm not quite sure what they had.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Our Little Princess
Composed by Dawn at 11:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 awesome comments:
That's funny because I feel like they have all the activities in the evenings which are entirely too full with the older two! I guess they can't make everyone happy. SHe's a sweet princess.
That is sooo cute!! I love her little princess dress :-)
She looks very cute in her princess dress!
I love that...it is so flippin cute! Plus I can't say no to Pirates. I can't wait until Gavin is old enough to go there.
Post a Comment