Monday, October 5, 2009

Ducky of a Day!


Went to the park again on Sunday. Such a beautiful day and the fall colors are starting to show. Here are some pics of Daddy and Mack enjoying their time.

Here duckie, duckie, duckie...




5 awesome comments:

April said...

It's nice seeing the daddy time. The first picture is very cute! I thought she was standing at first until I saw Steve's head at the bottom of the pic.

The Dober Fam said...

Tom is going out of town this weekend and I was planning on going to Dawsons Creek to get some pics of the fall leaves...it seems like we are always on the same wave-length as far as plans go =)

Dawn said...

Because we're intelligent women!! ha!

Waldron Family said...

I love the fall leaves!! That first picture is gorgeous!! So that's Steve's head, I was wondering because when I first looked at it I thought she was dropping a ball, her hands look like she just let go.

P.S. Thank you, we are beyond excited!! Just long enough for me to have forgotten how much morning sickness sucks :(

Mandy said...

Very cute pics.