A co-worker invited us out to her family farm for a harvest party. The weather was amazing! Couldn't ask for better. This is only the second year they've done it and they certainly have it all dialed in. We were amazed at all the stations they had set up with wood signs telling you what was there.
The seating was in the barn and I felt so at home. Loved the smells. Though Daddy's allergies were giving him trouble sitting around all that hay.
Mackenzie loved the apple decorations. Here she is watching a little one bob for apples. I've never been an apple bobbing fan. Here we are getting ready for the hayride.
One of the stops on the ride was petting the horses and donkey in the nearby pasture. She still had her apple with her so this horse got a nice horsey treat.
Out searching for our pumpkin, Mackenzie decided to take a break.
Here she is, the end of the day, of course playing in the gravel.












1 awesome comments:
I am not a big apple bobbing fan for myself, but I do like watching other people get all wet....: )
Post a Comment