With Halloween a little over a month away I got out and picked up Mackenzie's costume. I saw this Nemo costume on the Disney site. I thought it was super cute and since she has watched the movie, oh I'd say a billion times, I thought it was perfect for her. She really liked it too. Plus I feel good that she'll be warm. Tonight I just put it over her jammies but for trick or treating she'll be wearing black underneath it.
Here were her previous years...
2008-Farm Girl
2007-Zebra
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Sneak Peak...
Composed by Dawn at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 awesome comments:
OMG! I LOVE HALLOWEEN and she is SOOOOO adorable =) I love the farm girl...so cute =)
I liked the farm girl too because it was all made from home.
The Nemo is very cute! That is awesome that she let you put it on her.
nemo is a perfect idea. My daughter loves that movie. Alex will be a lady bug though :)
Post a Comment