Monday, September 7, 2009

Dawson Creek Park


I love this park. It's one of my favorites and sad to say that I hadn't been here since Mackenzie was 6 months old. She's gone a few times with Grandpa & Grandma and I could see that she's already a good bread thrower for the ducks. Funny how when you experience this (duck feeding) for the first time with your child and she already knows what to do. It was nice, all I needed to do was stand back and snap pictures. But she did make me a little nervous when she'd go so close to the edge to throw the bread in.

We timed it just right too. When I was loading her up in the car for home I could see that rain was not far off. On our drive home it POURED! Whew, made it just in time and we had a good day together. My intent is to go again, especially when the fall colors come in.





1 awesome comments:

April said...

Looks like a very pretty park! I need to make it there some time. I love the smile you captured in the running picture.