Sunday, March 22, 2009

mackenzie moments...





Had a great weekend with Mackenzie. You know those days that everything just works and there are no fits involved, no meltdowns, etc. That was how the weekend went. The only thing I can say that was negative was on both days she didn't take her nap. We try. We always try. But she just lays in there, not even seeming tired. I go in there every so often and reset her, cover her up, etc. Sometimes she is jumping on her bed or just rambling. But no signs of sleep. So we end up finally getting her up and just know that bed time will come and that will be easy.

The above pics were from the weekend. I never thought I would ever do bubbles in the house but we had done it in December and she loves it. I figure a little bubble juice here and there won't hurt anything.
The last picture was when I caught her in the swing. I'm selling it so that is why I have it set up. I came to see where she quietly went and she was out there swinging herself and thoroughly enjoying it.

1 awesome comments:

April said...

I love those weekends!! You got some really cute pics....I love the one where she has her tongue sticking out to catch the bubble.