Mackenzie was a farm girl. She had her straw filled wagon with her farm animals. She had a pail for her candy and a couple six shooters in case any of her animals got out of line. I put her hair up in pigtails because I just wasn't sure how long she'd keep her hat on. The only thing she wouldn't let me do was put freckles on her face. I got 1 and that was it.
I really enjoyed this years costume as opposed to the store bought zebra last year. It was fun trying to keep with a theme. When we were out we saw another little girl in a wagon with animals and her wagon had a sign on it that said Maggies Veterinarian service. Very cute.
Daddy went as a stealth stormtrooper and I had no idea what I was going to wear until my Mom suggested I just go as a farmgirl too. It was a last minute costume but it worked. If you want to see more of the stormtrooper pics click here: NOSLENblog.
We had a hard time getting any pictures of her. There was a lot to look at or she was always on the move. I tried to get some pics of her going up to a door but there was so many people out it made it hard.
Mackenzie only got about 8 pieces of candy. I'm glad for her it's not all about the candy. I know that will come later. I can't get over how many parents walk up to our door with a bucket for thier infant. I guess I could of did that and hit every door to fill our own bellies! That's just wrong.
I also was surprised she wasn't afraid of the stormtrooper. Maybe she got so used to seeing it this past week with all the preparation.


Mackenzie surprising Grandpa & Grandma...
Friday, October 31, 2008
HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2008
Composed by Dawn at 8:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 awesome comments:
Her costume turned out really cute! The wagon with her farm animals is very cute. You looked really good for a last minute costume.
Post a Comment