Here are the handprint plates that were started mid July. It's a 2 time process. First you go in and make the prints then leave them to fire. Then you come back and paint them and leave them for another 5 days for firing. They turned out ok for my first time. Of course you're your own worst critic. But I'm glad I have them and I hope they withstand all the bumps and bruises of kids playing in the house. Seems like when things get broke it's always my things.
Kids ages are 13, 10 and 1.5.
This is a temporary display. I eventually want to mount them on the wall with plate hooks so you can see more of them.
Thursday, October 2, 2008
HANDPRINTS ON THE WALL
Composed by Dawn at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 awesome comments:
I love these! I am so wanting to do this with Hunter.
Post a Comment