Sunday, November 23, 2008

PLAY-DOH ANYONE?

I was away all weekend and when I got home today I decided to get some Play-doh out. This is Mackenzies first time playing with it. She had a good time stacking up the small containers. She didn't really get "into" the doh but once I rolled them into balls she grabbed those and just sat there happy, holding all of them at the same time. She loves to carry small round objects.
She was in a very goofy happy mood which led to some cute pics.

2 awesome comments:

April said...

That is great! Sounds like it was a good first time for play-doh.

Mandy said...

That's great. My kids are VERY messy...I have thrown more play dough away...

Hey thinks for the tip! That's Steals and Deals worthy! I will have to post that one later and give you the credits! Hopefully I can make it to one though! The nearest store for me is an hour 1/2, no kidding, I know, it does suck. :-)

As far as Twilight, loved the movie and book. If your hubby is wanting to go all the better! However, it is not the typical vampire genre so he may be disappointed? I would love to hear!