Thursday, November 27, 2008

BOLT MOVIE



Today I took Mackenzie to her second theatre movie. She did pretty good. She walked in today and loved looking around at all the big poster boards of all the movie pictures. Until she saw a huge T-Rex looking thing looming over her head, then she got a little nervous.

We went inside and sat down and the previews started a few minutes later. She sat on my lap rubbing her blanket and her puppy's ear. I think the sound and the big screen keeps her attention easily. About 3/4's through the movie she was getting restless so I broke out her snacks and water. I kept expecting her to fall asleep but she stayed put and awake the whole time. There were some slow scenes toward the end that I could tell she was getting bored with but then it would pick back up and grab her attention.

The movie was very cute. The girl is an actress and Bolt is her dog in the movies and they fight crime. His whole life has been built in sound stages and he doesn't realize that he doesn't have super powers on his own. Bolt runs into a cat and a hamster in a plastic ball and they make for some entertaining side kicks. Especially the hamster.
Pixar sure comes up with good story lines.

0 awesome comments: