One of the highlights was this little fun place. It's called ScratchPatchUSA and it's a cute little 2 room building of polished rocks. Just my kind of place! I couldn't wait to go here and I so wish I could open up one down here in Oregon. The basis is, you go in and remove your shoes, grab a basket, and look through the rocks. You can buy so many by the bag and they have 3 different sizes to pick from. The kids and us had a great time.
And here is the famous Fremont Troll. When my girlfriend was living up in Seattle she brought me here and I wanted to find it on this trip to show the kids. It has a vague address and it's under a bridge and after some driving around we found it! We were so happy to actually find it. The kids thought it was pretty odd.
Notice the VW bug under his left hand?
And I love the view he has.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Little Rocks and a Giant Troll
Composed by Dawn at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 awesome comments:
I love Mack's little sun dress...too cute! I can't believe how big that troll is.
Post a Comment