Last month we switched our daycare provider. Mackenzie only averages about 2 times a week there and it's been a very positive change. She seems to really enjoy going. We were able to find an in home daycare that does preschool activities. Each week they study a letter and objects that pertain to that letter. And lots of books! At the end of the month I get a large list of books that were read to the kids.
Almost every day when I pick Mackenzie up there is always some kind of paperwork of what she's been doing. I can't save it all but I thought these 3 were pretty cute.
We are very happy in the change and we love that she's getting some extra activities that she has been needing.
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Mackenzie's Artwork
Composed by Dawn at 9:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 awesome comments:
The "Y" w/ Yellow Flowers is on our fridge, Gavin always says "Pee-Yew" when he smells the flowers, Daddy tell him that flowers are "Pee-Yew" lol. It is hard to pick which ones to keep & you feel guilty getting rid of them but there is no possible way to keep them all =(
I have that one on my fridge too. :)
The butterfly is soo cute, definitely a keeper! It is so fun to get the little projects at the young fun ages.
Post a Comment