Sunday, December 13, 2009

Mackenzie's Birthday Palooza!


Our little December baby just had her 3rd birthday. Hard to believe she is 3 already! This year we decided to have a party out somewhere. So we did 1 party at home over the weekend and family came for cake and ice cream. And then a couple days later we went to this place called Safari Sam's where she could run and play and have a good time. Good cold month to burn off some energy!

We were happy to see that this time she was actually interested in whats behind the wrapping paper. She wasn't too interested in any of her cake and ice cream. I guess she's more of a cookie/candy girl. If I would have known I would have gotten her a giant cookie instead!

Also for her birthday on Sunday we had a Mommy and daughter date at the movies to see The Princess and the Frog. Cute movie and she loved when the songs came on.

Here are her pictures of her parties...












3 awesome comments:

April said...

I love the Care Bear cake with all the colors! Fun to see her b-day candle again.

Mandy said...

Fun, Fun! Love her heart tights too.

Abby said...

Happy Birthday!

I always wanted to do traditions like the birthday candle but alas I never think of it until they turn about 10.