Recently Mackenzie has been loving the hose. Anytime I'm watering she is wanting to touch the water and can't seem to get enough of it. I can't wait for a hot day to come so she can really have at it.
Tonight I showed her how to hold the hose and with a little muscle she was able to squeeze the tight trigger. Typical that she was at first spraying the plants and then went on to spraying everything that was in close range that wasn't a plant.
I can see this summer she is going to be a big help outside.
Here she is really into it...
Friday, June 19, 2009
Loving The Hose
Composed by Dawn at 9:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 awesome comments:
I love how tight she has hold of it between her legs, like its going to get away from her. Funny girl!
Hunter went through this face too. Does she know how to turn the water on by herself?...boy when Hunter figured that one everytime he went outside he was turning the water on to play in it.
So much fun for them!
Post a Comment