Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tiptoe through the tulips

Oh how I love me some tulips! This is not a hubby's dream day. At least not mine. But he agreed to go, allergies and all, and I very much appreciated it. It was gorgeous weather but of course that added extra people. But they did stay open 2 hours later because of it. There were a lot of things to see besides tulips and I can see how they've added to it since we've last been there.

Mackenzie loves picking flowers and I was very proud of how she listened and didn't pick any. She surprisingly touched and handled them with care.

My parents joined us and at the last minute my nephew Tony and his girlfriend Rachel came too. It was great to have them along and afterwards we went out for pizza.

The sun was bright for us, but I love the way Mackenzie makes it known...

Mackenzie being gentle and smelling the flowers...

Taking a picture with Grandpa & Grandma...

Trying on some wooden shoes...

Playing with the ducky races with Daddy...


2 awesome comments:

April said...

Oh I love all of the colors! What a fun place to take pictures. I need to get out there one of these days. That first picture looks rough with the sun in your eyes...;)

Mandy said...

So pretty! Love them. I remember going to something like this in England. It was just gorgeous.