Saturday, February 14, 2009

Today I took Mackenzie to our local library. Because it's Oregon's 150th birthday they were having a celebration and BJ the Clown was there. Last year we went to a different library to see him. The kids just love him and he does a lot of goofy things with balloons and they really laugh at him. I like that he engages the kids and also has them participate. Mackenzie was even entertained by him and was laughing.

Todays set up was different and more personable then the last time we saw him. This library is older and smaller and he just gathered around the kids. When I saw him before he kind of had a stage set up and the kids all sat on the floor watching him.

(No, that is not Mackenzies drawing. A little girl left it behind.)



Then we went to a grade school to play for a little bit. Mommy really needs to keep an old towel in her car to sop up the puddles on the slides. Mackenzie's pants were soaked and of course she didn't seem to mind.


She is getting so big and is now able to get up on most things by herself. Sometimes she needs a little help but mostly she does it.


1 awesome comments:

April said...

Looks like you guys had a fun filled couple of hours. I'm gonna have to check BJ out...sounds like good times.