Yes it was time to give some curly locks a trim. Her Dad had been worried that she'd come home with hardly any hair. I'm like, don't be silly. I'm just having it trimmed and cleaned up a little. She still had all of her baby fuzz on the ends and it was getting hard to run a comb through.
So Saturday I took her up to a salon that specializes in kids cuts. They only take walk ins and on a Saturday I wasn't sure how busy they'd be. So I was heading there thinking that we might not be doing this that day.
I got there and filled out the form and as soon as I was done they were ready for her. This place has little cars to sit in and a movie plays on the TV's. Mackenzie sat in the firetruck car watching the movie Ratatouille. She really loved the car. They put a cape on her and started to spray her hair down. Mackenzie didn't really like the spray but she did very well and sat there while the lady combed and snipped away. Then they put a little barrette in her hair and she was done.
I was so proud of her that she cooperated. I sometimes never know how she's going to be in situations and she really surprised me.
I snapped about a dozen pictures of her sitting in her car, looking like a big girl. I came home and showed them to Dad. Then yesterday I went to load them on my computer and they were completely gone off my camera. Those and quite a few videos that I had taken within the last week. I have no explanation. All I can figure is maybe I deleted them without knowing?? I have no idea. I was pretty upset that her first haircut pictures were gone and who knows what else. After I had a good cry I wasn't going to give up and kept trying to find them and thinking they were in another folder somewhere. No luck, they seem to be gone.
So here is the one picture from the salon that they snapped for her 1st hair cut package.
Monday, January 19, 2009
FIRST HAIRCUT
Composed by Dawn at 8:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment