
In three months Mackenzie will turn 2 and just recently she is getting harder to trust alone in a room. She gets in these busy moods and she will just get into anything and everything. She's always been pretty easy before but I believe those days are gone. As well as being busy she's also into climbing on things. We've caught her on our endtables and the kitchen table and chairs.
Just last night I was rearranging her room and I heard the phone ringing. I came out to the kitchen to answer it and discovered her standing on a chair at the table. At the time she was poking buttons on my cell phone. So I ended whatever my cell phone was doing and put her down. By the time I went to grab the house phone, it stopped ringing. So I looked on the caller ID to see who I missed and saw it was my cell phone number!
She's very active, loves to dance, laugh at Murphy cat at the back door, dump her play balls out of her basket, take all her dvd's off the shelf and she loves being chased around the table.
I knew the easy days were going to soon come to an end but look forward to all the other beginnings. Good or bad. I'm sure over the next few months I should be able to get some prized pictures.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
EASY DAYS ARE GONZO.....
Composed by Dawn at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












0 awesome comments:
Post a Comment