I love rolling fields of clover flowers. They have always been my favorite and it's such a pretty view when you're traveling along a country road.
I took a few pics of Mackenzie a couple weeks ago when it was sunny. The pictures below I took over Memorial Day weekend. I knew I wanted to snap some shots when the clovers bloomed since we did not make it to the tulip fields this year.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Playing in the Flowers
Composed by Dawn at 9:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 awesome comments:
I love how she is lost in the flowers. It is awesome how you captured her taking in all the clover!
I love these pictures of Mackers and the beautiful clovers!!! I have the picture you gave me on my frig!
I have 1 more request, the picture on the opening of her blog ... that's amazing!!!
Post a Comment