I was browsing through some past videos of Mackenzie. This one caught my attention. I like how she's discovered tasting her lip. Although I feel we didn't take a ton of footage at this age, I am very grateful for what I did capture. It did go by fast and it's nice to go back and look at it but I'm so glad to be moving forward with her and not be back at this stage again.
My first choice wasn't to use YOUTUBE as a source for my video but I have been trying to post a video on her blog for some time now and can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. So I signed up with YouTube and didn't post any personal info. Worked just fine through this site. Yea!
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Lip Taste Good? 5 months old
Composed by Dawn at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












1 awesome comments:
I'm glad you were able to finally get it to work. I love this video and think it is great that you caught this on video!
Post a Comment